project AZALEA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Introduction to TERA.

Waru
    Waru
    Admin

Introduction to TERA. Empty Introduction to TERA.

Post  Waru Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:51 pm

What is TERA?
    TERA is an online MMORPG by Bluehole Studios and hosted by En Masse Entertainment in North America.

What should I know about TERA?

• It's graphics are stunningly detailed; simply beautiful.

• TERA's combat system is different from most MMOs. It's not point and click; you actually have to move and coordinate your moves. It's an amazing system and it lets you actually work hard for your in-game efforts.

• TERA specializes in PvE (Player vs. Environment) tactics, but there's also PvP too.

• The game is an open-world game; meaning it's unbelievably vast and you can explore endlessly, fly around, experience swimming, etc. It's fun for adventure!

• There are over 2000 quests, not including the story-oriented ones.
      It used to be P2P, and now it's F2P (Effective February 5th, 2013).

What does TERA stand for?
    The Exiled Realm of Arborea

How does the class system work?
    There are 7 races in TERA.

• Human
      Castanic
      Aman
      Baraka
      Popori
      Elin
      High Elf

You can choose one of these races for each character you make; male or female.
    No matter what race you choose, you can pick from 8 classes:

• Archer
      Berserker
      Lancer
      Mystic
      Priest
      Sorcerer
      Slayer
      Warrior

What other systems should I be informed about?
    TERA has two other interesting systems you should seriously take note of, if you play.

• The Political System

Players of at least Lv. 50 can qualify to be a candidate. And players get to vote for which characters win. Winning a political race can give you control over a WHOLE region in the game. It sounds crazy, but it's true. You'll come to understand more with the reference I leave at the end of this post.

• The Atlas

TERA has a flawlessly organized world map. Most of the world is nited by The Valkyon Federation, but a few provinces in Northern Shara is under direct control of the argons. Federation soldiers face danger across each continent and experience wonders and mysteries. Continents include Southern Arun, Southern Shara, and Northern Shara. There are 15 provinces AND counting with new updates up to date. This is particularly what makes TERA an open-world game. The amazing graphics/effects + lots to explore.

I personally find TERA to be an amazing game, and you should really give it a try.

For extended reference about the game, check out http://tera.wikia.com

Hope you can all play with me!
    Waru

Danshow
    Danshow

Introduction to TERA. Empty Re: Introduction to TERA.

Post  Danshow Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:30 am

I will be giving this a shot out tomorrow, along with a few of my friends, feel free to contact me on skype @ Dan.Marriot13
    Waru
    Waru
    Admin

Post  Waru Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:45 am

Danshow wrote:I will be giving this a shot out tomorrow, along with a few of my friends, feel free to contact me on skype @ Dan.Marriot13
    Sweeeet. Sure thing. n_n

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:31 pm